If you have moved house, you will know that it is a stressful process. We have all moved at least once in our lives, there are some steps you can take to make it easier whilst putting less pressure on yourself.
Here are a few tips that will help you stay organised throughout the moving process:
1. Planning is key when moving.
2. Make a list, it sounds so obvious but if you are moving under pressure it is so easy to forget.
3. We recommend you use this time prior to moving to organise and sort your belongings and what you intend to keep, donate or dispose of.
4. Have all documents/account details ready to avoid any delays in opening new accounts/utilities for the new property.
6. Not familiar with the area you are moving to? Get to know the area, joining the local gym or a community club are great ways to connect with people and learn more about the location.
7. Property Insurance, providing peace of mind and the protection for your belongings.
8. Check the fire and carbon monoxide alarms.
Contact us today if you are thinking of moving.
Resource Property Management
CRO No. 606536
Property Services Regulatory Authority
License No. 003820